Probiotic complex for digestive health
When creating our Probiotic capsules we wanted to make sure that we could deliver a high quality Probiotic for maximum effectiveness to support digestive health and the immune system.
Why use Probiotics ?
Research has shown that Probiotics can provide many health benefits, including:
- Increase and promote good bacteria:
Probiotics help move food through your gut, which can decrease the feeling of bloating after a meal and reduce the strain on your bowels.
- Boost the Immune System:
Some studies have claimed that probiotics can help to prevent allergies and colds.
Protein Empires Probiotic complex contains 5 very important strains that most companies won't include:
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus supports lactose digestion and helps in the absorption of dairy nourishments
- Streptococcus thermophilus helps in breaking down lactose particularly sugar in milk, which makes it ideal for people who are lactose intolerant. This is the most commonly used bacteria in the dairy industry.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus helps in relieving occasional traveler’s diarrhea which earns it it's nickname the “travel probiotic”
- Lactobacillus salivarius is greatly helpful to individuals who are prone to irritable bowel syndrome as it helps ease flatulence.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum helps in the digestion of complex carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into smaller constituents making it easier for the body to utilize. This strain is commonly found in both the small and large intestines and plays an important role in the effective breakdown of dairy products. Our natural ability to digest dairy products deteriorates as we age which makes it a necessity to have as we grow older. In addition to being your body’s protector, probiotics also helps maintain your body’s reaction to common allergens.