• Boosts Energy When Working Out
  • Safe & Natural Ingredients
  • Suitable for Men and Women
  • 14 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 24 Hour Delivery
How it helps

Protein Empire's Elite Series T5 Fat Burner

What is T5 Fat Burner ?

Our Elite Series T5 Fat Burner contains caffeine, capsicum, green tea and other natural ingredients which may help with weight management. It acts as a Fat Burner, a Metabolism Enhancer and an Energy Booster.

If you find that exercise alone is not helping you burn that stubborn fat around your waist, thighs and legs then our Elite T5 is the right choice for you. This advanced formula is designed to boost weight loss by suppressing hunger and targeting your most stubborn fat areas that can’t be targeted by exercise alone.

With the T5 you can finally say goodbye to those dieting hunger pangs and weighing scale disappointments. The T5 takes your fat burning potential to an absolute maximum.

Who can use the Elite T5 Fat Burner ?

Our Elite Fat Burner is ideal for anyone looking for a superb blend of key ingredients designed to assist you on your weight loss goals. Like all of our products Protein Empire's T5 Fat Burner is made with the highest quality ingredients making sure you only get the best!

Protein Empire's Elite Series

When being formulated by our development team we wanted our Elite Series to really stand out from the crowd and that is what we have accomplished. Superior products made with the best possible ingredients and at excellent value for money. All of our Elite Series products are manufactured in the UK to GMP standards.

Now Shipping to Europe & Australia.

Fat Burner Quality Assurance

Here at Protein Empire we are fully committed to ensuring that our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards using the very best ingredients. This high standard remains consistent throughout our entire product range, giving you absolute peace of mind.
How to use

Directions:

Adults, Take max 2 capsules per day. Take 1 capsule with a large glass of water when you wake up in the morning (ideally at least 30 minutes before breakfast). Take your second capsule approximately 30 minutes before lunch.

Caution:

Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication, have an existing medical condition.

Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.

You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.

Contains caffeine (200mg per serving). Not recommended for children and pregnant women. Do not take more than 200mg caffeine at once, up to a maximum of 400mg per day from ALL caffeine sources, including food supplements, foods and drinks.  

Please discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.

Disclaimer: Caffeine is a powerful stimulant. Not suitable pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone with hypertension (high blood pressure), heart disease, or people who have sleep problems. We recommend not to exceed the suggested serving.
Full info

Ingredients:

Capsule Shell: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine Tartrate, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Capsicum, Citrus Aurantium Whole Fruit Powder, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Narigin Extract, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Black Pepper Extract as Bioperine®, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Chromium Picolinate.

Disclaimer: Caffeine is a powerful stimulant. Not suitable pregnant or breastfeeding women, anyone with hypertension (high blood pressure), heart disease, or people who have sleep problems. We recommend not to exceed the suggested serving.
reviews

Feefo Reviews - Average 100% (7 reviews)

Date Score Customer Comment Our Response
27-Jun-2017 Service:

Product:

I would buy from them again,good quality of service Thank you. 

Look forward to seeing you again. 
13-May-2017 Service:

Product:

Service rating : fast delivery. I can see a difference in my weight already. Healthy diet and gym is a must to see the results.
Product : Fast results when combined with healthy diet and workouts. Busy single Mum working full time... has shifted those extra few pounds as i dont workout for as long...
Read More.
Absolutely! Keep up the good work and thank you for the positive review. 
20-Mar-2017 Service:

Product:

Service rating : Best supplement company around, highly recommend! Great service!
Product : Wow, these are the best around! I can't recommend these enough!
Thank you Nikki! :) 
08-Feb-2017 Service:

Product:

Service rating : The best customer services I have ever experienced. The quality of the supplements is second to none I can't recommend this company enough.
Product : Fantastic, best I've used brilliant company!
Wow, thank you for the kind feedback. We work hard on our customer service, we believe it's a vital part of the business we are in :) 
09-Dec-2016 Service:

Product:

Great Service , will definitely order again. Great stuff! Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again. 
12-Oct-2016 Service:

Product:

Prompt delivery. Thank you very much and arrived with 2 days. Thank you for the positive review. We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us, and we look forward to seeing you again! 
12-Sep-2016 Service:

Product:

Order came really quickly and the prices were very good Thanks for the positive review :) We are glad you had a pleasant experience with us. We hope to see you again in the near future. 
Read more reviews on Feefo
PLEASE NOTE: The views expressed on this website are the personal opinion of Protein Empire customers. Protein Empire does not endorse these views, nor should they be regarded as health claims or medical advice. All reviews are collected and verified as genuine by a 3rd party called Feefo.
£19.99

Availability: In stock